The Auburn Cultural Council announces that grant applications are now available for the 2014 grants to fund art, science and historical endeavors or programs that will benefit town residents. The applications are available at the Auburn Public Library, Town Hall or online at www.massculturalcouncil.org.
The Auburn Cultural Council has funded numerous activities in Auburn, including the annual ACC Art Show held each spring. Recipients from 2013 include:
- Art in the Park at Auburn High School
- Auburn Public Library: Having Fun with Fossils and Dinosaurs
- Auburn Public Library: Falconry and the Medieval World
- Auburn Woman’s Club: Peter Rabbit Comes to Town
- Town of Auburn Council on Aging Summer Festival
The ACC has $4,382 to disburse for the 2014 grant cycle.