Auburn Public Library will begin Public Hours by appointment only beginning on April 5.
Monday 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesday 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Wednesday 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Friday 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
Library patrons must:
- Limit visits to 20 minutes (Exceptions may be allowed for extended computer use). Limit groups to no larger than 2 people. Each person must be registered separately. Groups may be larger for families visiting the Children’s Room.
- Wear face coverings/masks at all times while in the library, unless prohibited from doing so by a medical condition.
- Maintain 6 feet of social distance from other patrons and employees while inside the library.
- Sign-in on the visitor’s sheet with the time and date of your visit, as well as your name, address and phone number for contact tracing purposes.
- Please be advised – Patrons may have to wait in their vehicles if allowable capacity limits have been reached inside the building. Once a patron leaves the building, the next person in line will be allowed to enter.
In addition, note the following restrictions.
- 50% capacity in three areas: Children’s Room, Browsing, Computers
- Assistance will be provided for computer and printer copying
- Appointments available from our website or call the Library for assistance
Library Curbside Drop-Off/Pick-Up
Curbside Pickup is available outside the main Library doors Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM http://www.auburnlibrary.org (508) 832-7790