The next Auburn Farmers and Cultural market will be held Thursday September 3 from 4pm-7pm at the Dr. Arthur and Dr. Martha Pappas Recreation Complex at 203.5 Pakachoag Street in Auburn. There will be one way traffic with social distancing as well as a hand washing station at the entrance. The market will be set up in a U format. Set up is any time after 2pm and will open for 4pm.
The Market will be continuing through September.
This week’s vendors include:
· Fay Mountain Farm and Kettle brook has an abundance of tomatoes, corn, zucchini, squash, kale and homemade jellies.
· Lady Loves Lama makes Lama yarn right in front of you.
· Charlton Honey has so many honey products and he brings his bees.
· Our artisans make handmade items including jewelry and art on wood and other items
· Crystal Clear Emotions -ocean designs in Sterling silver with pave set London Blue Topaz, Opal and Larimar and Chariote mined in Siberia. Great purple stones
· We have Center bakery with fresh baked goods
· Elizire’s Acre Farm has the most amazing homemade soaps
· Our Crochet addict has a mask for children and adults to match all of your outfits
· BS Maple Syrup that is in ice cream at Crystal Caves, in local beer ect.
· The Art Lab and Gallery
· Department of Inspectional Services
· Dave Carlson’s veggies tomatoes, garlic and all different peppers