The next Auburn Farmers and Cultural market will be held Thursday August 13th from 4pm-7pm at the Dr. Arthur and Dr. Martha Pappas Recreation Complex at 203.5 Pakachoag Street in Auburn. There will be one way traffic with social distancing as well as a hand washing station at the entrance. The market will be set up in a U format. Set up is any time after 2pm and will open for 4pm.
This week’s vendors include:
- Fay Mountain Farm and Kettle brook tomatoes, corn, zucchini, squash, kale and homemade jellies.
- Moosup Valley Farm perennials and fresh cut flowers
- Lady Loves Lama Lama yarn
- Charlton Honey
- Handmade items including jewelry and art on wood and other items
- Center bakery with fresh baked goods
- Elizire’s Acre Farm homemade soaps
- Crochet Addict has a mask for children and adults
- Local maple syrup
- Prospect Hill honey and veggies from Auburn