Early Morning Fire at Lens Crafters in the Auburn Mall

by | Nov 21, 2013

An early morning fire at Len’s Crafters in the Auburn Mall will have the store closed temporarily. A fire alarm was received just after 5:30 a.m. and when firefighters arrived they found a smoke coming from the store. Firefighters had to force entry into the business and quickly extinguished a fire that was caused by the bathroom ceiling fan.

Smoke from the fire was evacuated from the store using fans. Firefighters remained on scene for about an hour checking for hot spots.