2015 marks the second full year of publication for Auburn Mass Daily. We thank everyone who reads our site; those who have followed from the beginning, and the thousands of new followers added this year.
Our site was viewed over 310,000 times by about 8,000 unique visitors. These visitors checked in from 147 different countries. Yeah, that’s what we said, too. Behind the U.S. and Canada, most of the traffic comes from Brazil, India, Russia, China and even one visit from Madagascar. We aren’t sure why.
We ran almost 1,100 unique posts, nearly every one specific to Auburn. Sadly, the top post was about a tragic fatal accident on I-395 back in May. There were some good news stories, too, such as the new middle school and the annual summer concert at Pappas announcements.
All in all, here are the top 10 most viewed stories for 2015. Thank you all again, keep reading and we’ll keep trying to keep you up to date with Auburn happenings!
- Fatal Crash on I-395; Police seeking public’s help – May 19
- Police Nab Early Morning Thief in Woods – December 28
- Police Seek 2 in Armed Robbery at Rt. 20 Shell – December 29
- Summer Concert Series Schedule Announced – April 14
- Otterson Bids Farewell to Auburn Fire – August 3
- Reported Roof Collapse At Sportsplex – February 10
- Reithel St. ‘Haunted Yard’ Open to Visitors – October 14
- New Middle School Ahead of Schedule – July 13
- Saying Good Bye to JB, MDS – April 17
- Two Arrested In Apparent Road Rage Incident on Manor Rd. – April 30