Learn what teens are really thinking and how to support them. Do you wonder:
- What are teens really thinking?
- Why don’t teens share their fears?
- How can we better support teens?
Participants will leave with:
- New ways of understanding and engaging teens
- Strategies they can implement immediately
- Confidence and courage and a new language
Jon Mattleman is a mental health counselor and trainer with 30 years experience working with youth, parents, and families. Jon has presented in communities statewide and his dynamic presentations give participants constructive tools for communicating, problem solving, and working with teens.
This presentation is free and open to the adult public (no children please). No registration required. Parents or staff of Auburn High, Auburn Middle and Swanson Road grade 5 students are encouraged to attend. For more information please contact 508-832-7755