MILLBURY – The Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) has announced that between 10:00 p.m., Wednesday, April 4, and 4:00 a.m., Thursday, April 5, the I-90 westbound Exit 10A (Millbury) on and off-ramps will be closed to all vehicular traffic. These impacts are necessary to allow crews and contractors to safely and effectively carry out construction operations related to an ongoing resurfacing project.
The following detour routes will be in place during this time:
• All vehicles seeking to exit I-90 westbound at this location will be directed to Exit 11 in Millbury.
• All vehicles seeking to access I-90 westbound at this location will be directed to Exit 11 in Millbury or Exit 10 in Auburn.
Signage and messaging will be utilized to notify drivers of these detours. MassDOT encourages the public to be mindful of these potential impacts. Those traveling through the area should reduce speed and use caution. The schedule for this work is weather dependent and subject to change without notice.
For more information on traffic conditions, travelers are encouraged to:
• Dial 511 and select a route to hear real-time conditions.
• Visit www.mass511.com, a website which provides real-time traffic and incident advisory information and allows users to subscribe to text and email alerts for traffic conditions.
• Follow MassDOT on Twitter @MassDOT to receive regular updates on road and traffic conditions.
• Download MassDOT’s GoTime mobile app and view real-time traffic conditions before setting out on the road.