Join us on December 15, 2017 between 9:00am and 11:30am for a morning of financial, legal, safety information, health, awareness tables as well as representatives of local agencies. This is a free, informative and fun event being held at the Lorraine Gleik Nordgren Senior Center in Auburn. This event includes refreshments, drawings and awareness tables. Seniors, adults with disabilities, caregivers and other guests are all invited to learn about important resources that are available for them in Auburn.
Highlights of the event include:
- Local residence assistance options -tax exemptions, deferrals and work off programs
- Veteran benefits
- Free blood pressure screenings
- Staying safe in your home
- Health and wellness programs available for seniors
- Local resources and activities
- Free chair massage
- Free crafts
Free transportation to and from the event for Auburn seniors who are registered with the WRTA. Please call 508-752-9283 and reserve your ride two days ahead.