Bus Registration for the 2018-2019 school year is now open. Please be reminded of the following:
- Applications need to be filled out for ALL students requiring a Bus Pass by June 1, 2018, regardless of whether or not payment is due.
- After June 1, 2018, a late fee of $100.00 will be assessed for each student.
o There will be No Waivers or Family Caps on late fees.
- Registrations are no longer accepted at the individual schools but must be mailed in or dropped off at the Superintendent’s Office, located at 5 West Street.
- Online payments are now being accepted through “Uni-Pay Gold.”A link is posted conveniently on the District website. Please visit www.auburn.k12.ma.us.
o Once at the Homepage, please select the “Uni-Pay Gold” link. Clicking on it will bring you to Auburn’s “Uni-Pay Gold” page. Click on the “ Transportation” link, where you will be asked to fill out the amount you are paying, the names of each of the children you are registering, and the required information of the parent or guardian. Once the transaction is completed, please download a copy of the receipt of payment and attach it to the bus registration form that you send by mail or drop off at the Superintendent’s Office at 5 West Street. The Superintendent’s Office also has a kiosk that will allow a parent or guardian to sign on and make a payment immediately.
- Should your circumstances change anytime throughout the year, monies previously paid for bus fees may be refunded on a prorated basis upon written request.
- Attachments available for 30 days until Friday, March 16, 2018:
BUS APPLICATION 2018-2019.pdf