The Auburn Fire Rescue Department is seeking to hold a focus group of 8-12 people to better understand public perception of the department.
The requirements to be considered are:
1. Must be over the age of 18
2. Must be an Auburn resident
3. Must follow Auburn Fire-Rescue on Social Media
4. You have never used our service in an emergency
5. Have not participated in any of our programs such as CPR, Citizens’ Academy, etc.
6. You cannot be related to any member of the department.
The focus group will look to meet in March or April for approximately 60-90 minutes. If you are interested in participating please contact Lt. Adam LaFlash by phone at 508-832-7800 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.