The Highland Street Foundation ‘Free Fun Fridays’ for July 7 includes several popular attractions across the state. The program is coordinated by the Highland Street Foundation and provides free entry to 80 museums and cultural events across the Commonwealth.
This week’s attractions are:
- Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
- New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Ventfort Hall Mansion and Gilded Age Museum
- Mahaiwe Performing Arts Center
- Amelia Park Children’s Museum
- Falmouth Museums on the Green
- Pilgrim Hall Museum
- Children’s Museum in Easton
- The Hall at Patriot Place
Since 2009, Free Fun Fridays have enabled local residents to visit treasured cultural venues and recreational activities throughout the state at no cost. The event series begins on Friday, June 23th and will continue through Friday, August 25th. Worcester-area attractions include the Worcester Art Museum, EcoTarium, Tower Hill Botannical Garden, Fruitlands Museum, the Worcester Historical Museum, Museum of Russian Icons and Old Sturbridge Village.
For additional information, including a complete listing of free activities, please call (617) 969-8900 or visit http://highlandstreet.org/freefunfridays.[gview file=”http://www.auburnmassdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/free-fun-friday-2017-english-version.pdf”]