Auburn / Greater Worcester – At its recent Annual Meeting, Pakachoag Music School elected the following new Advisory Board members:
• Adrien Finlay, Executive Director, Music Worcester
• Gail Morgan, former President of Morgan-Worcester, Inc, and former manager and board member of Morgan Construction Company.
• Alison Snyder, retired teacher and former Pakachoag parent
Additional, renewing members of the School’s advisory board include:
Patti Verderese, Chair
Catherine Z. Collins
The following board officers were also elected:
• President, Donelle Wright, Director, Global Sales Human Resources, EMC Corp. (of Northborough)
• Vice President, Guy LeDuc, National Director of Development, Straight Ahead Ministries (of Shrewsbury)
• Clerk, Dr. Karen Way, Chiropractic physician (of Rutland)
The School’s advisory board supports the mission of Pakachoag through collaborative efforts with the professional staff in the areas of ambassadorship and advocacy, consulting, community awareness, and resource development.