Auburn Mall and the Simon Kidgits Club stir up tasty fun for families during the annual Lil Chefs event, which will get children excited to learn about the craft of cooking and having fun with food.
The hands-on atmosphere of Simon Kidgits Club’s Lil Chefs will engage both parents and children in exploring the endless possibilities of pairing creativity with cuisine. The event “menu” will offer a variety of food-focused festivities ranging from cooking demonstrations, etiquette lessons, crafts with meal items and more including:
• Make your own salads, donated by Subway
• Pretzel twisting demonstration by Auntie Annie’s
• Samples by Food Court participants
• Crafts with chef hats and food pyramids
• Kidgits Club members will receive premium ice cream cups
WHEN: Saturday, June 13, 2015, 12 p.m.-1 p.m.
WHERE: Auburn Mall
Macy’s Home / Food Court Area
385 Southbridge Street
MORE INFO: www.Facebook.com/AuburnMall or www.simon.com/kidgits